Part of the 10th Global Conference on Health Promotion, the event Technical Deep Dive 2D: Urban Health will explore the role of cities in promoting health and well-being, examining challenges faced (particularly in the context of COVID-19) and potential support that can be provided by the World Health Organization and other partners.
The purpose is to learn from the experience of cities in addressing challenges to health that were faced during the COVID-19 pandemic, and examine the role of governments, city networks, and WHO in addressing these.
- Dr Nathalie Röbbel, Head, Urban Health, WHO
- Dr Roberto Bertollini, Advisor to the Minister of Public Health, Ministry of Public Health Qatar
- Dr Carlos Dora, President, International Society for urban health
- Erias Lukwago, Lord Mayor, Kampala, Uganda
- Sheela Patel, Director, Society for the Promotion of Area Resource Centers (SPARC) India
- Gonzalo Pizarro, Co-chair UN Local2030 Coalition, UNDP
Please follow the link to register